Deviled Pork Chops
Deviled Pork Chops and Terlato Vineyards Devils' Peak make for an excellent pairing.
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops, ½ - inch thick
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix and stir together the mustard, lemon, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Arrange pork chops on an aluminum foil lined pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides and brush half the mustard mixture over the top.
- Position an oven rack 3 or 4 inches from the broiler element. Heat broiler to high.
- Broil pork chops 6 to 8 minutes on one side.Turn pork chops over with tongs, brush with remaining mixture and broil until pork chops are brown, about 5 minutes.
- Let pork chops rest for a few minutes, then sprinkle the better looking side with parsley.