For a delicious meal, pair these Sautéed Clams with Terlato Vineyards Pinot Grigio, Friuli.
- 24 Little Neck or Manila clams, cleaned
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 ounces water
- 2 ounces Terlato Vineyards Pinot Grigio
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Bread, crispy
- Heat olive oil in a stock pot. Add red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, and then add garlic.
- Lightly brown garlic, add clams, stir and keep covered for 2 minutes.
- Add water, Pinot Grigio and chopped parsley flakes and stir.
- Cover for one minute.
- Serve with crispy bread for dipping.